RAIDO Super Guard 5W-30 is a vollsynthetisch smooth-running engine oil with reduced sulfate ash content for petrol and diesel car engines. It is particularly well suited to modern diesel engines with particle filters.
RAIDO Super Guard 5W-30 is characterised by its excellent cold starting properties, minimisation of fuel consumption, friction and wear. Provides measurable fuel savings and a reduction in emissions due to a reduced HTHS viscosity.
RAIDO Super Guard 5W-30 contributes to the protection of the environment. Extended oil change intervals as per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Excellent cold starting properties, even at low temperatures below -30°
- The function of the hydraulic valve lifter is guaranteed at all temperatures
- Fuel savings under all operating conditions
- A secure lubricant film at high operating temperatures
- Neutrality towards sealants
- Extensive protection against wear, corrosion and foaming.
- Low evaporation, thus low oil consumption Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources
- Low SAPS = reduced sulfate ash, phosphorus and sulfur
RAIDO Super Guard 5W-30 is a universal, synthetic smooth-running engine oil, which has been developed especially for modern diesel engines with particle filters.
RAIDO Super Guard 5W-30 is suitable for petrol and diesel engines in cars and transporters with and without turbochargers.
ACEA : С2 / C3
MB 229.51 , 229.52 , 229.31
Renault RN0700 / 0710