RAIDO ATF VI Multi is an automatic gear oil on a basis of the latest technology of HC/HT hydrocrack oils, which is permitted by General Motors for use in vehicles with automatic gearboxes. The special formulation ensures a lifespan that is twice as long as that of a comparable ATF oil.
RAIDO ATF VI Multi meets the requirements of the gear oil specifications of General Motors for all vehicles with hydramatic automatic gearboxes from 2006 onwards.
- Good resistance against lubricant failures under hard operating conditions
- Outstanding resistance to oil sludge and deposit formation
- Superior wear protection, better resistance to foaming for smooth switching as well as reduced wear of bearings, bushings and gears
- Longer oil lifespan, extension of the gearbox lifespan,
- Longer change intervals
- Excellent fluidity at low temperatures
- Prevention of coupling grinding in modulation rotary converters
RAIDO ATF VI Multi is fully backward-compatible with DEXRON®-III (H), III and IIE applications. Always follow the recommendations in your vehicle’s instruction manual.
MB 236.41, 236.12, 236.14
BMW 83 22 0 397 114
|Density at 15 ° C, kg / l:||843|
|Viscosity 100 ° C, mm² / s:||6,00|
|Fließpunkt, °C :||-45|