RAIDO CVT Super Fluid is a latest generation automatic gearbox lubricant for CVT automatic gearboxes.
RAIDO CVT Super Fluid guarantees optimum power transmission.
RAIDO CVT Super Fluid is designed on a basis of synthetic oils with special additives and inhibition, which guarantee the flawless function of the automatic gearbox.
- Very good lubrication properties, even at low temperatures in winter.
- Very high and stable viscosity index
- Very low pour point
- Very good oxidation stability
- Most extensive protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- Well coordinated friction properties
- Neutral behaviour towards sealing agents
- Neutral behaviour towards non-ferrous metals due to inhibition
RAIDO CVT Super Fluid Fluid was developed for use in CVT automatic gearboxes (belt CVTs and chain CVT).
RAIDO CVT Super Fluid Fluid ensures a stable viscosity, even under the highest mechanical stresses in the transmission elements (push belt).
Audi TL 52 180 (G 052 180), TL 52 516 (G052 516) , BMW/Mini (EZL799) , Daihatsu TC/Amix CVTF-DC/-DFE
Dodge/Jeep NS-2/CVTF+4 , Ford (CVT23/30) Mercon C , GM / SATURN DEX-CVT , Honda HMMF/HFC-2
KIA/Hyundai CVTF , Mercedes Benz MB 236.20 , Mitsubishi Dia/Queen NS-2;CVT-Fluid J1/J4
Nissan NS-2/-3 , Toyota TC , Subaru NS-2 / Linatronic CVTF , Suzuki TC/NS-2/CVT Green 1/2
|Density at 15 ° C, kg / l:||0.861|
|Viscosity 100 ° C, mm² / s:||7,45|
|Pour Point, ° C:||-48|