RAIDO Dexron III H is a universal ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid) of the latest generation for all automatic gearboxes with and without regulated converter lockup clutch (so-called gear-clutch lock-up), for which gear fluids of type Dexron III H are required.
- Reliable protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- High and very stable viscosity index
- Problem-free at very low temperatures
- Very low pour point
- Very good oxidation stability
- Well coordinated friction properties
- Neutral towards sealing agents.
- Neutral behaviour towards non-ferrous metals due to inhibition
RAIDO Dexron III H is especially suitable for use in gearboxes with ATF Dexron III H specifications. Dexron III H is miscible with all brands of ATFs.
RAIDO Dexron III H is recommended to flush with Dexron III H first, before the final filling with Dexron III H is performed. The operating instructions of the automobile and engine manufacturer must be observed.
GM Dexron III H
Allison C4, TES-389
MB 236.1, 236.6, 236.9, 236.10
ZF TE-ML 04D, 05L, 14B, 16L, 17C
VOITH H 55.6336.3x Extended Drain (G1363)
VOLVO Transmission Oil 97341, VOLVO 1161521 and 1161621
MAN 339 Type Z-2; Type Z-3
|Density at 15 ° C, kg / l:||867|
|Viscosity 100 ° C, mm² / s:||7,2|
|Pour Point, ° C:||-51|