RAIDO Diesel UHPD 10W-40 is a semi synthetic universal engine oil produced with the use of the latest additive technology for all diesel engines with or without turbocharging in lorries, buses and machinery.
RAIDO Diesel UHPD 10W-40 was developed as a UHPD (Ultra High Performance Diesel) engine oil with specific requirements on the diesel particulate filter for LOW SPAsh technology. Low sulphur, phosphorus and ash content.
- Excellent oxidation stability
- Very good high-temperature stability
- Excellent detergent and dispersant properties
- Efficiency due to low fuel consumption
- Excellent cold starting performance; a fast engine lubrication even at low temperatures
- Very good viscosity and temperature behaviour
- Neutrality towards sealants
- High wear protection
RAIDO Diesel UHPD 10W-40 is a high-performance engine oil suitable for year-round use. It was designed for the new exhaust emission guidelines including for vehicles with exhaust gas recirculation systems.
RAIDO Diesel UHPD 10W-40 is universally applicable in all diesel engines with and without turbocharging. Suitable for EURO I, II, III, IV, V and EURO VI engines.
Renault VI RLD-2
MAN M 3477
Licensed: API CI-4
MAN M 3277
MB 226.9, MTU Typ 3
MTU Typ 3.1
Cummins CES 20076/77, JASO DH-2
|Density at 15 ° C, kg / l:||0.859|
|Viscosity 100 ° C, mm² / s:||13,2|
|Pour Point, ° C:||-39|