RAIDO Guard 10W-40 is a semi synthetic high-performance, smooth-running engine oil for carburettor and diesel car engines with or without turbocharging and direct injection. Extended oil change intervals as per manufacturer’s instructions.
RAIDO Guard 10W-40 is characterised by its excellent cold starting properties, minimisation of fuel consumption, friction and wear. With Guard 10W-40, a reliable and heavy-duty engine oil has been developed.
- Excellent cold starting properties, even at low temperatures below -25°
- A very stable and excellent viscosity behaviour and shear stability
- Fuel savings under all operating conditions
- Very good detergent and dispersing properties
- Neutrality towards sealants
- Low evaporation, thus low oil consumption
- Extensive protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- Suitable for catalytic converters
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources
RAIDO Guard 10W-40 is an engine oil for year-round use, and is ideal for all modern petrol and diesel car engines.
RAIDO Guard 10W-40 can be used in engines with the specifications indicated. The operating instructions of the automobile and engine manufacturer must be observed.
MB Freigabe 229.1
BMW Special Oil
VW 501 01 / 505 00
|Density at 15 ° C, kg / l:||0.866|
|Viscosity 100 ° C, mm² / s:||13,7|
|Pour Point, ° C:||-36|
1Le |4Le| 5Le |20Le |60Le |208Le