RAIDO Super Guard 0W-20 is a fully synthetic smooth-running engine oil for petrol and diesel car engines with or without turbocharging and direct injection.
RAIDO Super Guard 0W-20 is characterised by its excellent cold starting properties, minimisation of fuel consumption, friction and wear. Extended oil change intervals as per manufacturer’s instructions to obtain the following properties:
- Excellent cold starting properties, even at low temperatures
- A very stable and excellent viscosity behaviour and shear stability
- Fuel savings under all operating condition
- Very good detergent and dispersing properties
- Neutrality towards sealants
- Low evaporation, thus low oil consumption
- Excellent protection against wear, corrosion and foaming.
- Suitable for catalytic converters
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources
RAIDO Super Guard 0W-20 is an energy-efficient engine oil for year-round use, and is ideal for all modern petrol and diesel car engines. It therefore reduces the CO2 emissions and contributions to the protection of the environment.
RAIDO Super Guard 0W-20 can be used in engines with the specifications indicated. The operating instructions of the automobile and engine manufacturer must be observed.
ACEA: A1/B1, A5/B5
API : SN
|Density at 15 ° C, kg / l:||848|
|Viscosity 100 ° C, mm² / s:||7,9|
|Pour Point, ° C:||-36|
|Base Number, mg KOH / g:||10,5|
1Le |4Le| 5Le |20Le |60Le |208Le