RAIDO Super Guard 5W-40 is a fully synthetic smooth-running engine oil for petrol and diesel car engines with or without turbocharging and direct injection.
RAIDO Super Guard 5W-40 is characterised by its excellent cold starting properties, minimisation of fuel consumption, friction and wear. Extended oil change intervals as per manufacturer’s instructions.
RAIDO Super Guard 5W-40 offers maximum operational safety in all driving conditions, for example in extreme stop-and-go traffic in big cities, as well as during high-speed motorway driving.
- Excellent cold starting properties, even at low temperatures
- Fuel savings under all operating conditions
- Very good detergent and dispersing properties
- Neutrality towards sealants
- Low evaporation, thus low oil consumption
- Extensive protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources
RAIDO Super Guard 5W-40 is an energy-efficient engine oil for year-round use, and is ideal for modern petrol and diesel car engines.
ACEA : A3/B4
API: SN/CF (Licensed)
Licensed: API SN, MB approval 229.5
VW 502 00 / 505 00
Porsche A40, RN0700 / RN0710
|Density at 15 ° C, kg / l:||0,851|
|Viscosity 100 ° C, mm² / s:||13,8|
|Pour Point, ° C:||-42|
1Le |4Le| 5Le |20Le |60Le |208Le