RAIDO Super Guard 5W-30 is a synthetic smooth-running engine oil with reduced sulfate ash content for petrol and diesel car engines. It is particularly well suited to modern diesel engines with particle filters.
RAIDO Super Guard 5W-30 is characterised by its excellent cold starting properties, minimisation of fuel consumption, friction and wear. Provides measurable fuel savings and a reduction in emissions due to a reduced HTHS viscosity.
RAIDO Super Guard 5W-30 contributes to the protection of the environment. Extended oil change intervals as per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Excellent cold starting properties, even at low temperatures below -30°
- The function of the hydraulic valve lifter is guaranteed at all temperatures
- Fuel savings under all operating conditions
- A secure lubricant film at high operating temperatures
- Neutrality towards sealants
- Extensive protection against wear, corrosion and foaming.
- Low evaporation, thus low oil consumption Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources
- Low SAPS = reduced sulfate ash, phosphorus and sulfur
RAIDO Super Guard 5W-30 is a universal, synthetic smooth-running engine oil, which has been developed especially for modern diesel engines with particle filters.
RAIDO Super Guard 5W-30 is suitable for petrol and diesel engines in cars and transporters with and without turbochargers.
ACEA: С2 /C3
MB-approval 229.51 , 229.52 , 229.31
Renault RN0700 / 0710
|Properties||Data||Tested according to|
|Плотность при 15 ° C, кг / л:||0,850||EN ISO 12185|
|Вязкость 100 ° С, мм² / с:||12.2||DIN 51 562|
|Индекс вязкости:||166||DIN ISO 2909|
|Температура застывания, ° С:||-39||DIN ISO 3016|
1Le |4Le| 5Le |20Le |60Le |208Le